[FOSDEM] Dates of the FOSDEM 2016

Jan Bleha jbleha at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 13:18:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

my name is Jan Bleha and I am responsible for organizing DevConf2016, the biggest conference organized by Brno Red Hat office in Czech Republic. We want to make this conference a week after the FOSDEM (the same as the last year). Are the dates of the FOSDEM already clear? We would like to have our DevConf2016 conference in weekend of 5th - 7th of February.

Best Regards
Jan Bleha ■ Community coordinator ■ Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Mob.: +420 702 153 774 ■ Tel.: +420 532 294 537
Purkyňova 99/71 ■ 612 45 Brno ■ Czech Republic
IC: 27690016 ■ www.cz.redhat.com