[FOSDEM] SDN/NFV DevRoom: Call for participation!

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 14:49:49 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

To ensure that we get as many high quality proposals as possible, we
have decided to extend the deadline for submission for SDN/NFV DevRoom
to Wednesday, November 25th.

In particular, we would like to see more proposals related to SDN
controllers, open source management and orchestration, and open source
virtual network functions.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338