[FOSDEM] Lightning talks

Andrea Grandi a.grandi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:07:06 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I was looking in particular at the Python CFP page for FOSDEM 2016 http://python-fosdem.org/ <http://python-fosdem.org/>
and I noticed that there isn’t any mention of lightning talks.

Looking at the previous year, many tracks had this particular format available and personally I would be interested in giving a talk about Python/Django but that could never fit in a 30 minutes slot.

I personally appreciate a lot this kind of talks because in few words I can know about something interesting.

Is it something that will be added later or have you decided not to have this kind of talks in 2016?

Thank you so much, cheers.

Andrea Grandi - Software Engineer
Website: https://www.andreagrandi.it <https://www.andreagrandi.it/>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/andreagrandi <https://twitter.com/andreagrandi>
GitHub: https://github.com/andreagrandi <https://github.com/andreagrandi>
PGP: 7238 74F6 886D 5994 323F 1781 8CFB 47AD C384 F0CC