[FOSDEM] Accepted developer rooms

Johan van Selst johans at fosdem.org
Thu Oct 22 17:59:05 CEST 2015

We are pleased to announce the list of developer rooms that will be
organised at FOSDEM 2016.

Developer rooms are assigned to self-organising groups to work together
on open source projects, to discuss topics relevant to a broader subset
of the community, etc.  The individual developer room organisers will
issue their calls for participation on this list in the next few days.

 | Day(s)          Topic                                                |
 | Both            Distributions                                        |
 | Both            Embedded                                             |
 | Both            Free Java                                            |
 | Both            Legal and Policy issues                              |
 | Both            Programmable Infrastructure                          |
 | Saturday        Ada                                                  |
 | Saturday        Containers and Process Isolation                     |
 | Saturday        EDA                                                  |
 | Saturday        GNU Guile                                            |
 | Saturday        Graph Processing                                     |
 | Saturday        IoT                                                  |
 | Saturday        Lua                                                  |
 | Saturday        Microkernels                                         |
 | Saturday        Mozilla                                              |
 | Saturday        MySQL and Friends                                    |
 | Saturday        Open Document Editors                                |
 | Saturday        Open Media                                           |
 | Saturday        Open Source Design                                   |
 | Saturday        Python                                               |
 | Saturday        Real Time                                            |
 | Saturday        Security                                             |
 | Saturday        Testing and Automation                               |
 | Sunday          BSD                                                  |
 | Sunday          Coding for Language Communities                      |
 | Sunday          Config Management                                    |
 | Sunday          Desktops                                             |
 | Sunday          Geospatial                                           |
 | Sunday          Go                                                   |
 | Sunday          Graphics                                             |
 | Sunday          HPC, Big Data and Data Science                       |
 | Sunday          LLVM Toolchain                                       |
 | Sunday          Open Game Development                                |
 | Sunday          PHP and Friends                                      |
 | Sunday          Perl                                                 |
 | Sunday          PostgreSQL                                           |
 | Sunday          Ruby                                                 |
 | Sunday          SDN and NFV                                          |
 | Sunday          Software Defined Radio                               |