[FOSDEM] It's time for a Code of Conduct

Emanuil Tolev emanuil.tolev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:20:54 CET 2015

As I didn't include it at the end, after reading that account of 2015, I'm
+1 on working on one at least. We'll see if we can come up with something
good for our conf, it might take some time.

After reading it, I can second
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-harassment_policy_resources as an
impartial and a well-distilled source of information. A lot of time and
experience seems to have gone into that page.