[FOSDEM] Calls for Devrooms, etc.?

Wouter Verhelst wouter at fosdem.org
Thu Sep 3 21:01:41 CEST 2015

Hi Joe,

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 02:26:19PM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I was talking to some other folks about FOSDEM planning and wondering
> when the call for devrooms, etc. was going to go out? It went out in
> July last year and we're nearly through August already.

It was exceptionally early last year :)

(we depend on the ULB for giving us the dates of FOSDEM, which happened
somewhat more early than usual last year, but didn't this time around. While
I'm not part of the relevant team(s), I expect the call will go out sometime
later this month)

> Do y'all need some help organizing this? I know a lot of folks are
> anxiously checking their inboxes wondering when the fun will begin.

Help is, of course, always welcome; having said that, no worries, we
haven't dropped the ball.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26