[FOSDEM] Deadline extended: FOSDEM 2017: SDR Track CfP

Martin Braun martin at gnuradio.org
Sat Dec 10 20:25:40 CET 2016

Dear friends and fans of software defined radio,

the SDR track at next year's FOSDEM still has some slots left! We
already have a good mix of topics, but we still have some time for YOUR
presentation!

If you have anything related to field of free software radio, please
head to:

https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM17

and submit your short abstract! We're looking very much forward to your
submission.

For the committee,

Martin Braun