[FOSDEM] Embdedded devroom event schedule delay?

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Sun Dec 18 02:40:39 CET 2016

Hello Philipp,

Yes, there is a bit of delay for which I apologize. We received many
submissions and want assure that all of the devroom managers have time to
review them. As FOSDEM is an entirely volunteer organization  sometimes
there are time conflicts that are unforeseen which I'm sure you understand.

I hope we will be finished with the submission reviews in the next few
days, we'll definitely let you know once we're complete.

Thanks,

Jeremiah