[FOSDEM] want/share a ride

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Fri Jan 1 15:47:48 CET 2016

Hi there,

First of all: Happy New Year to everyone!
I´m coming to FOSDEM for sure :-) I´m located in the sooth of Germany
(close to the Swiss border @Basel) and drive to FOSDEM on THURSDAY
evening via Freiburg - Strasbourg - Saabrücken - Luxembourg - Brussel to
attaend at fridays CentOS Dojo [1]. I stay (since it is announced as a
"Fosdem" hotel in the Funkey Hotel [2] in Brussels.
I´d like to offer you a (cost sharing) ride to FOSDEM or back the same
way back on sunday. If you´re interested, just send me a note.

C u soon @brussels

Gerold

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2016
[2] http://funkeyhotel.com/