[FOSDEM] Advice for SIM cards at airport?

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Jan 25 16:30:28 CET 2016

(a) I'd avoid buying any cards at the airport as you'll likely be extorted.
(b) in town perhaps the cheapest pre-paid data is Jim Mobile which is
a Base brand. You will have to buy a sim card (5 euro) and then
pre-pay your GBs.
(c) you can also look at LycaMobile (any nightshop) which has iirc
unlimited data as long as you have call credits though slower.
(d) Belgium's mobile market has been in a cartel forever. Sorry. :(