[FOSDEM] Advice for SIM cards at airport?

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:13:11 CET 2016

Hi Michael,

I have never been to Belgium but I am attending the upcoming FOSDEM,
so I did some research and I found a Wikia on prepaid SIM cards
<http://prepaid-data-sim-card.wikia.com/wiki/Belgium>. Hope this is
useful! By the way I am also choosing a bundle from this Wikia page :)

Actually our biggest problem is to find a SIM card store inside the
airport because we need to use data connection for finding the way to
the hotel. Since we are not staying in Belgium for long so, it's not
too important to compare all those dollars-per-GiB.

Regards,
Kai-Chung Yan