[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2017 - Distributions Devroom EXTENDED DEADLINE

Brian Stinson brian at bstinson.com
Tue Nov 22 20:35:06 CET 2016

Greetings!

Due to popular demand, We are extending the CFP for the Distributions
Devroom until Friday 02-December-2016. We plan to maintain the rest of
the schedule (e.g. notification dates) as-is. We look forward to your
submissions.

Revised Dates
------
Submission Deadline: 02-Dec-2016
Acceptance Notification: 5-Dec-2016
Final Schedule Posted: 11-Dec-2016

How to submit
--------------
Visit https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM17

1.) If you do not have an account, create one here
2.) Click 'Create Event'
3.) Enter your presentation details
4.) Be sure to select the Distributions Devroom track!
5.) Submit

Cheers!
--
Brian Stinson
On behalf of the Distributions Devroom Program Committee