[FOSDEM] Go devroom Call for Proposals

Luna Duclos luna at psg.io
Sat Oct 22 12:10:36 CEST 2016

Original post:
https://forum.golangbridge.org/t/fosdem-2017-call-for-proposals/3716

The past three years there has been a Go room at FOSDEM, it's been a huge
success so far, hence, it's happening again this year.

The format of 20-30 minute talks has been fairly successful the past, hence
I see no reason to want to change it and we'll be going for the same format
again.
Please submit talks at https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM17
The deadline for submissions is the 12th of December.
If you have an account from last year, you can reuse it.
We'll also need volunteers to help manage the room and the cameras, please
reply here if you'd like to help out.
I'm very open to suggestions about changes in the format, requests for a
specific talk or any other topic, please just reply here.

The Go devroom will be taking on the community code of conduct throughout,
anyone found in breach will be warned or may be asked to leave (depending
on severity)
The CoC can be found at https://golang.org/conduct

Kr,

Luna Duclos