[FOSDEM] ham-radio

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Wed Feb 1 10:58:54 CET 2017

On 17/01/17 02:21, Martin Braun wrote:
> ...and just in case this has been missed by someone, the SDR track has a
> ham-related talk by Daniel, and maybe other presentations that'll be
> interesting to hams.
>
> https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/software_defined_radio/

Martin, thanks for bringing this up, I would definitely be interested in
collaborating with any hams who are present to make the session in the
SDR dev-room more exciting

I'm bringing a dual-band handie, an RTL-SDR dongle, a Ham-It-Up
up-converter and my home-brew 20m loop antenna.  I didn't bring my PSU,
BPF or ATU so I may only be able to demo it for VHF/UHF reception in the
30 minute time slot unless there is a ham who can set up a HF
transmitter very close to the dev-room.  Is there a ham radio table
elsewhere at FOSDEM where a more complete HF SDR demo can be set up?  If
so, I'm happy to put details on my final slide.

Regards,

Daniel