[FOSDEM] ham-radio

Pierros Papadeas pierros at papadeas.gr
Sat Jan 14 11:22:58 CET 2017

Hello fellow HAMs!

We ( satnogs.org - librespacefoundation.org ) will be once again in
FOSDEM as a group. Kristoff, what are you thinking for receiving
satellites? We could arrange a demo even without a rotator.
We also have a talk [1] about SatNOGS and how we will be commanding
the first open source satellite ( UPSat [2]) that we built and awaits
to be launched this March. We would love to meet with more HAMs, so
join us!

[1] https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/satnogs/
[2] https://upsat.gr