[FOSDEM] requirement to start a devroom

Kristoff kristoff at skypro.be
Sat Jul 1 15:39:14 CEST 2017

Hi,

Dyring fosdem 2017, the amateur-radio society of Belgium has an
infobooth to promote amateur-radio at fosdem. (thanks again to the
people at fosdem to allow us to do this).

I have had an idea in the back of my mind for some time to go a little
bit further in this and look at the possiblity to set up a (small)
devroom for amateur-radio related topics and open-source/free software
and hardware.

Some questions (before I start talking to people):

Is there still possible to start a new devroom?
What are the requirements to set up a devroom at fosdem?
How many talks are needed for a devroom?

Thanks in advance,

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.