[FOSDEM] requirement to start a devroom

Martin Braun martin at gnuradio.org
Sat Jul 8 02:08:41 CEST 2017

On 07/06/2017 11:59 AM, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> [...]
> How would you feel about a slight name change, maybe "SDR and Ham
> software dev-room"?  Would you want to have people like Kristoff join
> the admin team for the room?  The RTC room had 4 admins this year, this
> makes it easier for people to take breaks.

I'm not sure if this is the right discussion forum, and Kristoff seems
to have his own ideas :)

We should probably take this offline. In summary, I'm not a fan of that
particular name because as I mentioned earlier, we already have more
than just pure SDR topics, but I'm definitely open for a different name
than just "Software Defined Radio Devroom".

(And yeah, I realize I don't get to decide this when all's said and
done. Just stating my intentions).

Cheers,
Martin