[FOSDEM] How to sign multiple PGP keys at once?

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 03:36:00 CEST 2017

On 06/23/2017 10:14 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 02:33:00 +0000, Justin W. Flory wrote:
>
>> Sadly, I seem to have misplaced my papers from the event, but I put all
>> of the keys that I verified in person onto this specific keyring file
>> some months ago.
>
> In that case I'd probably just try to extract the key IDs from the
> keyring, like:
>
> % gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring=$KEYRING --list-keys --list-options no-show-photos 2>/dev/null | egrep "^pub" | awk '{print $2}' | cut -f2 -d
>

> Cheers,
> gregor

Thanks for the help, all. As it turns out, I found a fix for using pius…

    https://github.com/jaymzh/pius/issues/52

I just sent out all of my signatures, albeit a bit late. Also, some
people may have received double emails from me, the process interrupted
the first time around and some of the first keys in the keyring probably
were emailed twice. Sorry for any extra noise.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com