[FOSDEM] FOSDEM PGDay and Devroom 2018 - Call for Papers

Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum ads at pgug.de
Tue Oct 17 15:59:46 CEST 2017

FOSDEM PGDay 2018 is a one day conference that will be held ahead
of the main FOSDEM event in Brussels, Belgium, on Feb 2nd, 2018.
This will be a one-day PostgreSQL focused event with a single track
of talks. This conference will be held at the Brussels Marriott Hotel.
Registration is required to attend and since we have a limited
number of seats available for this event, we urge everybody to
register as soon as possible once open.

PostgreSQL Europe will also have our regular devroom at the main
FOSDEM event during the weekend.
No registration is required to attend this day.

For full details about the conference, venue and hotel, see the
event website at https://2018.fosdempgday.org/.

The call for papers is now open for both FOSDEM PGDay and our
devroom. We are looking for talks to fill both these days with
content for both insiders and new users. Submissions can be made
to both events, or just one, please note in the submission form at
which event you are interested in presenting. Note that we are NOT
using the FOSDEM Pentabarf system for submissions. The website has
all the details at https://2018.fosdempgday.org/callforpapers/.

The deadline for submissions is November 19th, 2018,
so get your submissions in soon!

We hope to see you in Brussels!

--
				Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum