[FOSDEM] Transport and accomodation. What about campervans?

Birgit HUECKING fosdem at akkolady.de
Fri Jan 5 16:36:21 CET 2018

Hi Oliver,

since FOSDEM 2014 we use the car park of ULB with our campervan. Note, that no
electricity etc. is available...

Last year it was a bit of surprise that the car park entrance from Ave.
Franklin Roosevelt we used to take was blocked with a height barrier.
Fortunately the entry from Ave. Adolphe Buyl was not :-)

So for this year we hope that they haven't changed this...

See you at FOSDEM-Campsite :-)

Birgit