[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2019 Machine Learning on Code Devroom CfP
bzz at apache.org
Wed Oct 17 01:52:53 CEST 2018
the ML on Code devroom will take place on Sunday, 3 February 2019.
Last year we organized a half-day Source Code Analysis devroom for the
first time. This year, please join us to enjoy a full day of talks, demos
and interesting discussions on applications of Machine Learning to Source
We welcome any talk proposals about applying advanced predictive analysis
techniques like machine learning to the medium of source code.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- assisted code reviews
- bug prediction
- automated program repairing
- language agnostic program representation
- code synthesis
- static code analysis
- tests generation
Please submit talks through https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM19 ->
Make sure to select 'ML on Code devroom' as the 'Track’ and
include the following in your proposal:
- Title of your talk (will be printed in the FOSDEM booklet)
- Your full name (will be printed in the FOSDEM booklet)
- A short abstract (one or two paragraphs)
The official devroom schedule (along with the accepted talks) will be
announced on December 5th on the devroom mailing list and the
speakers will be notified via email.
Alexander Bezzubov, Francesc Campoy
# Important dates:
- Nov 30th 2018: submission deadline for talk proposals
- Dec 5th 2018: talks announced and speakers notified of acceptance
- Dec 7th 2018: announcement of the final schedule
- Feb 2nd 2019: FOSDEM!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FOSDEM