[FOSDEM] fosdem security devroom 2019

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 13:34:36 CEST 2018

Next FOSDEM [1] will, again, have a security devroom, this time on the
topic of "Operating System Security". We'd like to invite
submissions of
talks and presentations from developers, security
researchers and other
interested representatives of open source and
free software and hardware
projects.

This is the call for talks and presentations that will take place in
the Security devroom at FOSDEM 2019.

Our topic this year:
This year's topic is about the operating system components that make
software secure and usable: security controls, security and usability,
cryptography, secure communications etc. We welcome presentations
which take into account these factors, and presentations that analyze
other's solutions.

For up-to-date submission and event information:
https://github.com/security-devroom/fosdem-2019

The security devroom will be held on Sunday 3rd
February 2019 in Brussels, Belgium at ULB.

Feel free to forward this announcement to any relevant FOSS project
mailing list.

[1] https://fosdem.org/2019/