[FOSDEM] From Germany to Brussels

Koen Glotzbach koen.glotzbach at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:41:24 CET 2019

The 'issue' with general carpooling services (like blablacar) is that it's
difficult to find people going to the very same event. There's some
websites available that offer a carpooling service for events (such as the
belgian Covevent <https://alternativeto.net/software/covevent/>). Might be
worth looking into for next year, if somebody has time.

Brussels is already quite polluted, so every car not coming to Brussels is
a win ;)

Safe travels everybody!