[FOSDEM] [devroom-managers] Thank you

Geertjan Wielenga geertjan.wielenga at oracle.com
Tue Feb 5 05:31:26 CET 2019

Hi all,

Thanks as well from the inaugural implementation of the Free Tools and Editors devroom. We really had a good time, were impressed by our mostly full and always engaged room — i.e., great questions and discussions and the start of cross-pollination between occasionally competing tools and editors of various kinds.

Special thanks to Mario Torre from the Free Java devroom for effectively being a mentor through the process.

We really hope we’ll be welcome to do this devroom again next year — it was even more successful and impactful than we had hoped.

On behalf of the devroom committee,

Geertjan