[FOSDEM] Thank you

WvD wendy at wendy.org
Tue Feb 5 12:24:16 CET 2019

The Perl-team thanks the FOSDEM-organisation for all they did.  Thank
you for the booth, electricity, cleanliness, location of our booth,
support.  We got a lot of visitors to our booth, also from your staff
and volunteers.  We had a good FOSDEM.  Next year, we hope we get a
devroom again, we (and many of our visitors) sadly missed that this year.

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk
Staff Perl-booth