[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2020 Free Java Dev Room Call For Participation

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 11:42:31 CET 2019

We are pleased to announce the Call for Participation in the FOSDEM
2020 Free Java DevRoom!

This year FOSDEM Free Java DevRoom will be on Saturday the 1st of
February 2020 in Bruxelles, Belgium, with the usual events and
meetings surrounding the main show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday on
that weekend; please, refer to the FOSDEM website for the schedule of
the whole event:

https://fosdem.org/

The Free Java DevRoom has become unique in that it has attracted
hackers from very different Free Software Java projects, giving the
opportunity to bring together companies of various sizes, different
project communities, mainstream core Java developers, alternative Java
language implementations and runtimes, and everything that forms the
Free Java Universe, everybody participating to share their knowledge
in an atmosphere of cooperation and friendly competition.

The Java Community is healthier than ever, and this is in part thanks
to all of you who contributed over the years, so come and share your
experiences at the Java Dev Room at FOSDEM!

As always, check out our wiki for more details on the conference
(please, allow some days for content to be update or added):

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2020/Fosdem

*** IMPORTANT ***

FOSDEM organisers have expressed the desire to record and stream
everything, and like every year we will do our best to record the
sessions by default.

We will use the same format as last year, so please submit one (or
more) 25 minute talk proposal(s) by the 1st of December 2019, 23.59
CET on the mailing list, we may extend this deadline as we did in the
past, but please do not count on it, this year schedule is really
tight!

A template for submitting a talk can be found at:

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2020/Fosdem/CallForParticipation

or  you can use last year template which is essentially the same:

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2019/Fosdem/CallForParticipation

Tracks will be announced shortly after the submission deadline on the
mailing list.

Please join us!

--The Free Java DevRoom Committee

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: