[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2020 RISC-V Devroom
arun.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 20:26:15 CET 2019
We are pleased to announce the call for presentations for the FOSDEM
2020 RISC-V Devroom. The Devroom will be held on February 1, 2020 in
Brussels, Belgium. The submission deadline for talk proposals is
November 24 2019, 23:59 UTC.
# FOSDEM 2020 RISC-V Devroom CFP
FOSDEM 2020 (https://fosdem.org/2020/) will take place on February
1-2, 2020 in Brussels, Belgium. There will be a half day RISC-V
developer’s room on February 1st (Saturday). The topic of the devroom
encompasses the RISC-V ISA, open source RISC-V hardware (e.g. cores,
SoCs, accelerators), and open source RISC-V software (e.g. OS ports,
## Presentation Details
* The default duration for talks will be 45 minutes including
discussion. Feel free to request a longer or shorter slot.
* Presentations will be recorded and streamed. Sending your proposal
implies giving permission to have your presentation recorded and
distributed under a Creative Commons CC-BY license.
## Submit a talk
Visit the [Fosdem 2020
Pentabarf](https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM20) website (see
account creation below).
Create an "event" and click on "Show all" in the top right corner to
display the full form.
Your submission must include the following information:
* The title and subtitle of your talk (please be descriptive, as
titles will be listed with ~500 from other projects)
* Select "RISC-V devroom" as the track.
* A short abstract of one paragraph
* A longer description if you wish to do so
* Links to related websites / blogs etc.
If you already have a Pentabarf account, please _don't_ create a new
one. You can [reset your
password](https://penta.fosdem.org/user/forgot_password) instead. If
you don't have an account, please [create a new
## Important Dates
* **Abstract submission: November 24 2019, 23:59 UTC **
* Conference date: February 1-2, 2020 in Brussels, Belgium
* Devroom date: Saturday February 1, 2020
Please consider submitting a talk proposal.
More information about the FOSDEM