[FOSDEM] Coding at Hackerspace Brussels the days before FOSDEM?

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Tue Nov 5 17:55:47 CET 2019

Heya,

as you all probably know, the Saturday-evening of FOSDEM, we're
organising Bytenight in Hackerspace Brussels.

Some of you also know that we open our hackerspace during the week
before FOSDEM for groups to hack on their FLOSS projects - be it
hardware or software.

If you're interested to use some space to work on your projects in the
advent of FOSDEM, you're welcome in our space. There's heating, there
are chairs, there's a beamer, WiFi, there's a fridge stocked with beer,
soft drinks and Club Mate. You cant contact us on contact at hsbxl.be if
you would like more information.

Practical information on the location: https://hsbxl.be/contact/

See you at FOSDEM,