[FOSDEM] [OT only slightly] STEAM Camp OpenSourceEcology 22jan2020 for 9 days

Mark Van den Borre mark at fosdem.org
Tue Dec 31 09:35:35 CET 2019

Hello Marcin,

All calls for participation have been finished long time ago. FOSDEM
is full to the brim, including spare slots.

With your fringe application, you applied for some exposure on the
fosdem.org website as an event roughly in a space similar to FOSDEM. I
don't think it's realistic to go beyond that right now...

Kind regards,

Mark