[FOSDEM] OK to Do additional signage at FOSDEM?

Pieter De Praetere pieter at fosdem.org
Sat Jan 18 11:04:46 CET 2020

Hello,

I have some good news for you. This year, each building will have huge
signs at each entrance, in the lift and on the stairs, with all devrooms
and their floor (see attachment). So it should be easier to find you.

That said, if you want to put up an extra sign pointing to your room, I
see no issues. Just make sure you don't block any emergency
exit/equipment or damage the walls (only paper tape, no duct tape).

Pieter

FOSDEM Signage Person