[FOSDEM] [apps] Mobile apps for Sailfish OS

Neter neter at moyat.net
Sun Jan 26 12:03:50 CET 2020

Hi Tobias,

Yes, I know it, thank you for the good work. The problem is that the support
of Android apps in Sailfish is a paid function and not all Sailfish users
have it or want to use it (usually heavier apps, higher battery and other
resources usage), so there is a need for native apps. But those who have
Android apps support and want to use it can find your app in the list.

Best regards!

На 26.01.2020 13:37, Tobias Preuss написа: