[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2020 Call for Volunteers

Emanuil Tolev emanuil at fosdem.org
Wed Jan 29 15:35:46 CET 2020

Hi again,

We still need some more help to run the conference successfully.

As you're planning your weekend, check out
https://volunteers.fosdem.org/tasks/ and consider anything with 0 people
signed up our top priority.

In general we mostly need more heralds and video operators at this point.
We also need people to fully staff the cloakroom on Sat morning and Sun
afternoon - it can be physically intense but with long periods of rest
where you chat to the other volunteers.

If you're going to a main track talk anyway, here's some info on the tasks
you can help us with (enormously) while you're there:
- Heralds very briefly introduce speakers and ensure they finish their
talks on time. They can also run to the nearest Infodesk if there is a
problem.
- Video operators point the camera in the room in the speaker's general
direction

Thank you for coming!
Emanuil