[FOSDEM] Telegram chat

Robert Cezary Kujawa kujaw at protonmail.ch
Thu Jan 30 16:10:53 CET 2020

I just wanted to ask about a URL to Matrix room(s).
Somebody's already written this URL here.

In Polish we use 'link' as a noun or (with a prefix) as a verb. When used as a verb, 'Can you link it?' means 'Can you provide me a link/URL to it?'.
That's all. :)

Pozdrawiam,
Robert
Wysłano z aplikacji ProtonMail