[FOSDEM] Thank you volunteers!

Leslie Hawthorn mebelh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:20:16 CET 2020

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 at 20:09, Emanuil Tolev <emanuil at fosdem.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A huge thank you to 236 volunteers who patiently did everything asked of
> them quickly and efficiently, answered your questions, handled your bags,
> set up and monitored video streams and the network, built up and cleaned up
> the and helped speakers.
>
> Thank you for coming. Tell us how it was for you, good and bad:
> feedback at fosdem.org
>
> Thanks!
> FOSDEM Volunteer Coordination team

I needed a week to recover from FOSDEM, so apologies it took so long to
send this note. A *huge* thank you to all the FOSDEM volunteers for making
it possible for all of us to gather once again at ULB, and to the volunteer
organizer team who have done so very much to bring us FOSDEM every year. I
am grateful to all of you for all you do!

Cheers,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn