[FOSDEM] Devroom moderators advices?

Olblak me at olblak.com
Mon Dec 14 10:52:09 UTC 2020

Hi Everybody,

This year devroom organization will heavily rely on moderators.
Any advice to integrate them into devroom organization?

My understanding is they need a pentabarf account but how are we supposed to grant them the right to review the schedule, etc.?
Also is there a way to add them to the devroom mailing list, other by asking here?
Is there any differences between devroom coordinator and moderator?

My apology in advance if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere.

Best