[FOSDEM] Fosdem, free software, open educational resources, education, schools and universities

Yannick Warnier ywarnier at beeznest.org
Fri Dec 18 08:52:23 UTC 2020

Hi Nicolas,

The Chamilo team would also love to show our LMS in a room dedicated to
educational software and resources.

We could talk about our project's methodology and show some interesting
academic uses in about 30' + 10' Q&A, or 25+15).

I'm pinging the BigBlueButton dev team to check if they'd like to
contribute.

Cheers,

Yannick Warnier
Founder