[FOSDEM] [CFP] Kotlin DevRoom @ FOSDEM 2021

Nicola Corti corti.nico at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:55:07 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I'd love to thank all the speakers that submitted to the CFP for the Kotlin
DevRoom @ FOSDEM 2021.

We're extending the deadline to submit a talk to Dec 31st 23.59 CET to
allow for some last minute submissions,

As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions,

Thank you again for taking the time to submit content proposals & happy new
year,

On behalf of the organisers,
— Nicola Corti

--