[FOSDEM] Regarding participation of DeepSource at FOSDEM 2021

Shubhendra Singh Chauhan withshubh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:57:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am Shubhendra from India. I work as Developer Outreach at DeepSource and
I'm a Mozilla Rep in India. I am very enthusiastic about Open Source
communities and FOSS.

I always wanted to attend FOSDEM physically but never got the opportunity
but Since the pandemic has made every event online I wouldn't skip this
opportunity to attend the upcoming FOSDEM.

I wanted to know if there is an opportunity for DeepSource to participate
at FOSDEM. We want to hold the stand at the FOSDEM because it will be a
great platform for us to support open-source developers and the community.

I'd like to share a piece of brief information about the DeepSource
<https://deepsource.io/>:
DeepSource is a developer tool that provides its services free of cost to
Open Source Project Developers, Organisations, Students, and Non-Profit
organizations. Part of DeepSource systems is built on Open-Source software
therefore to give back to the Open Source community we have made DeepSource
completely free to use for Open Source projects.

FOSDEM has a large number of participation from the Open Source developer
community and we want to invite more developers and open source project
maintainers to use and integrate DeepSource in their projects. DeepSource
has been actively supporting open source developers by announcing grants
for Open Source developers, Spotlight- where we feature stories of creators
and developers who build open-source software and a program to support
Hacktoberfest. FOSDEM will be a great platform where we will meet a lot of
project maintainers which will help us to build our open source community.

Thanks,
Shubhendra Singh Chauhan
Dev Outreach- DeepSource <https://deepsource.io/>