[FOSDEM] sincerely thanking RTC developers

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Sun Feb 7 19:01:07 UTC 2021

This year's FOSDEM was an amazing achievement for free software.

Many developers in the RTC world have been working triple-overtime even
without FOSDEM.

While I've contributed to this field for many years, I only contributed
to triaging a few small fixes this time around and I'm in awe of what
some of my peers have achieved in this space.

Some of the best things you can do to thank the RTC developers, across
all of the WebRTC, SIP and XMPP worlds:

- join the FreeRTC announce[1] list

- follow the FreeRTC Planet[2] RSS feed (you can ask to be added if your
project is relevant)

- some of us started our journey in the amateur radio world.  Buy a few
RTL-SDR dongles[3] and gift them to students or interns who will be the
next generation.

Regards,

Daniel

--