[FOSDEM] Fwd: FOSDEM 2021 and LPI Certification Discounts

Luna Jernberg droidbittin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:42:36 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Evan Rowley <rowley.evan at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2021 and LPI Certification Discounts
To: Luna Jernberg <droidbittin at gmail.com>

Today they notified me that the event page was updated. Not sure how
long they will keep the two FOSDEM days options there to select. I am
going through the registration and payment process now. Anyone else
interested should give it a try.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 4:43 AM Luna Jernberg <droidbittin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Had this problem now with a LPI voucher i got yesterday, that i won at
https://www.froscon.de/ in August last year, their site needs latest
Windows and MacOS, kinda dumb that it needs Windows or Mac for taking a
Linux course

> On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 7:47 PM Evan Rowley <rowley.evan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> According to FOSDEM instructions (https://fosdem.org/2021/certification/),
one must register for an exam at (https://lpievent.lpice.eu/).
Unfortunately, this seems to not be working. I have tried it in Firefox, MS
Edge, and Brave, on both Windows and Linux. Perhaps the missing LPI-Event
option is part of the problem? Is this a known issue?

>> --
>>  - EJR

 - EJR