[FOSDEM] [CFP] Apache OpenOffice Devroom
pescetti at apache.org
Wed Dec 8 17:44:47 UTC 2021
Original version: https://s.apache.org/openoffice-fosdem-2022-cfp
## Call for Proposals
We are happy to announce that we will be running an Apache OpenOffice
Devroom again at FOSDEM 2022.
The event will be held online on Saturday, 5 Feb 2022. Participation is
free. No registration required.
We are now open to receiving proposals for content for a day of talks,
demos and discussions on and around Apache OpenOffice.
Talks will have to be recorded in advance, but live Q&A will be available.
## Important dates
- Submission deadline: Tuesday 28 Dec 2021
- Schedule announcement: Friday 31 Dec 2021
- Recorded talks upload deadline: Sunday 16 Jan 2022
- Devroom date: Saturday 5 Feb 2022
Anything related to Apache OpenOffice is welcome:
- Technical talks about Apache OpenOffice itself
- Apache OpenOffice stories, demos and tutorials
- Talks about topics related to Apache OpenOffice (ODF, build tools,
translation tools, community...) may be submitted too
Submissions are easy: basically just a talk title and short description.
- If you do not have an account from previous years, create one
- Click 'Create Event'
- Enter your talk details
- Enter a maximum duration of 45 minutes
- Be sure to select the Apache OpenOffice Devroom track
Looking forward to seeing your submissions!
The content of all messages is the sole responsibility of the author.
More information about the FOSDEM