[FOSDEM] [CFP] Apache OpenOffice Devroom
pescetti at apache.org
Wed Dec 8 17:44:47 UTC 2021
Original version: https://s.apache.org/openoffice-fosdem-2022-cfp
## Call for Proposals
We are happy to announce that we will be running an Apache OpenOffice
Devroom again at FOSDEM 2022.
The event will be held online on Saturday, 5 Feb 2022. Participation is
free. No registration required.
We are now open to receiving proposals for content for a day of talks,
demos and discussions on and around Apache OpenOffice.
Talks will have to be recorded in advance, but live Q&A will be available.
## Important dates
- Submission deadline: Tuesday 28 Dec 2021
- Schedule announcement: Friday 31 Dec 2021
- Recorded talks upload deadline: Sunday 16 Jan 2022
- Devroom date: Saturday 5 Feb 2022
Anything related to Apache OpenOffice is welcome:
- Technical talks about Apache OpenOffice itself
- Apache OpenOffice stories, demos and tutorials
- Talks about topics related to Apache OpenOffice (ODF, build tools,
translation tools, community...) may be submitted too
Submissions are easy: basically just a talk title and short description.
- If you do not have an account from previous years, create one
- Click 'Create Event'
- Enter your talk details
- Enter a maximum duration of 45 minutes
- Be sure to select the Apache OpenOffice Devroom track
Looking forward to seeing your submissions!
More information about the FOSDEM