[FOSDEM] Announcement on the future of this mailing list

FOSDEM info at fosdem.org
Thu Sep 15 08:31:11 UTC 2022

As you may have noticed, this mailing list has been in full moderation
mode for several months.

We recognise that this mailing list no longer performs its original
function and most subscribers have moved their communications to other
mediums.

Few relevant discussions take place and we cannot condone the contents
of all the messages that have appeared.

As a result, while we have decided to preserve the mailing list and
subscribers, in future only messages submitted by the FOSDEM
organisation will be allowed on this list. We intend to automate these
submissions as much as possible, with the intention of keeping the
content we deliver via this list as up-to-date and relevant as the
other mediums we use.

Thank you for your understanding, and thank you for your participation
in FOSDEM over the years.

The FOSDEM organisation