fabien-services at benetou.fr
Mon Nov 14 06:41:41 UTC 2022
We are happy to announce a call for proposals (CfP) for the new edition on Sunday 5 February 2023!
The schedule will be published on the following link :
What you need to know about the CfP:
Submission deadline: 4 December 2022
Announcement of selected talks: 11 December 2022
Conference: 4-5 February, 2023 at Brussels
Talk submissions should be 20 minutes + 5 minutes for Q&A
- Please do not submit another format, we are keeping this duration to simplify the schedule so that people can efficient move around to other devrooms too.
Application via Pentabarf: https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM23
Codes of conduct:
FOSDEM aims to be a free, open, and cooperative event. This means we expect
collaboration from all the FOSDEM participants, and for everybody to behave
respectfully towards all others, including those that are different or
think differently from yourself.
Please be helpful, considerate, friendly and respectful towards all other
participants and respect the environment. We don't condone harassment or
offensive behaviour at our conference. We consider it against our values as
human beings. We're voicing our strong, unequivocal support of exemplary
behaviour by all participants.
If you have previously submitted a proposal for FOSDEM, you will most
likely already have a Pentabarf account. If so, the easiest is to reuse it.
If not, create a new account and then click on “Create Event” in the menu
and use that form to submit your proposal. Make sure to select the
Please make sure to include the following items:
- Title and subtitle of your talk
- Learning outcome(s) or key takeaways
- 5 lines abstract of your presentation
- Full description of your presentation
- Relevant links to websites, blogs, documentation, and other resources
- Email in your speaker profile
in topics revolving around
- Core language (ES5, ES6, ES7, closure, scope, etc)
- Tooling (Babel, packing, code quality, etc)
- SPWAs and frameworks (React, ReactNative, Vue, Angular, shadow DOM,
- New domain-specific frameworks (machine learning, XR, IoT, etc)
- Interaction with other languages (EMScriptem, WASM, etc)
- Wildcard, surprise us!
Please note that for this year unfortunately we do not offer any kind of
funding for the speakers.
Please note that all talks will be streamed live, recorded, and made
available through the FOSDEM archives. By sending in your proposal you
agree to these terms. Note that recordings will be published under the same
license as all other FOSDEM content (cc-by).
Looking forward to reading your proposals and making a great devroom
Wanna get inspired? Check out the videos from four previous year here:
Thanks in advance for helping us to make this event truly ours,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FOSDEM