[FOSDEM] Offering a space for a hackathon week before FOSDEM

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen at gaeremyn.be
Sun Dec 11 07:23:57 UTC 2022

Heya all,

asĀ  we did in the past, this year too we'll open up our hackerspace for
FOSS groups wanting to hack on their project together the week before
FOSDEM.

Are you coming to FOSDEM? Feel like working on a project? Maybe even
giving a workshop?

Who has been in our space, knows it isn't the most corporate (read:
clean) spot, but we have a good internet connection, a stocked fridge
and there's space to play around a bit in our hardware corner too.

Would you like to hack away one or a few days with your community
between January 30th and February 3rd?

Get in touch at contact at hsbxl.be and we'll reply quickly.

Hop in at https://matrix.to/#/#hsbxl:matrix.org if you have questions or
would like to meet our friendly community.

Grtz,
Jurgen