[FOSDEM] Call for Participation: PostgreSQL Devroom @ FOSDEM 2024

Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum ads at pgug.de
Fri Nov 10 23:13:53 UTC 2023

We are announcing the Call for Participation for the PostgreSQL Devroom for
FOSDEM 2024. The Devroom will be held on Sunday, February 4th, 2024 in
Brussels, Belgium. The submission deadline for talk proposals is November
27th, 2023.

FOSDEM is a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas and
collaborate. Every year, thousands of developers of free and open source
software from all over the world gather at the event in Brussels.

We are also organizing a one day event ahead of FOSDEM, on Friday. The Call
for Participation includes both events, the Devroom and the FOSDEM PGDay.
Registration is required for the event on Friday, registration is not
required for FOSDEM, or the devroom on Sunday. However experience shows
that the Devroom will be crowded, plan extra time.

More details can be found on our Call for Papers website:
https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/fosdem-pgday-2024-dates-announced-and-call-for-papers-open-2742/

Note that we are using the PostgreSQL Europe website for the Call for
Papers.

Dates:

   - Call for Papers closes: November 27th, 2023
   - Selected speakers informed: December 4th, 2023
   - Devroom: February 4th, 2024

Links:

   - Event website: https://2024.fosdempgday.org/
   - Call for Papers website: https://2024.fosdempgday.org/callforpapers/