[FOSDEM] Call for Participation: RISC-V Devroom 2024
bjorn.topel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:06:16 UTC 2023
We are pleased to announce the call for presentations for the FOSDEM
2024 RISC-V Devroom. The Devroom will be held on February 4, 2023 in
Brussels, Belgium. The submission deadline for talk proposals is
December 1, 2023.
FOSDEM is a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas
and collaborate. Every year, thousands of developers of free and open
source software from all over the world gather at the event in
# FOSDEM 2024 RISC-V Devroom CFP
FOSDEM 2024 (https://fosdem.org/2024/) will take place on February
3-4, 2024 in Brussels, Belgium. There will be a RISC-V developer’s
room on Sunday February 4 (first half). Any topics related to RISC-V
are welcome, but typically encompasses the RISC-V ISA, open source
RISC-V hardware (e.g. cores, SoCs, accelerators), and open source
RISC-V software (e.g. OS ports, emulators, toolchains).
## Presentation Details
* The default duration for talks will be 45 minutes including
discussion. Feel free to request a longer or shorter slot.
* Presentations will be recorded and streamed. Sending your proposal
implies giving permission to have your presentation recorded and
distributed together with your slides under a Creative Commons CC-BY
## Submit a talk
Head to the FOSDEM 2024 pretalx
(https://pretalx.fosdem.org/fosdem-2024/cfp) website. This has
* The title and subtitle of your talk (please be descriptive, as
titles will be listed with ~500 from other projects)
* Select "RISC-V Devroom" as the track.
* A short abstract of one paragraph
* A longer description if you wish to do so
* A short bio and contact information
* Links to related websites / blogs etc.
* Talk duration
## Important Dates
* December 1, 2023: Submission deadline for talk proposals
* December 15, 2023: Announcement of the final schedule
* February 4 (first half), 2024: RISC-V Devroom
FOSDEM needs you! Every year, the FOSDEM team is assisted by an
enthusiastic team of volunteers to help out with various tasks and
make the event a fun and safe place for all our visitors.
There are some benefits to being a volunteer, but most importantly you
help make FOSDEM possible!
Visit https://volunteers.fosdem.org/ to sign up.
Björn Töpel (bjorn.topel at gmail.com)
More information about the FOSDEM