[freejava] Re: Very sick

Dr Andrew John Hughes gnu_andrew at member.fsf.org
Thu Feb 3 12:59:10 CET 2011

On 3 February 2011 11:44, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
> Hello Tom and other FreeJava-room fellows,
>
> I've been in Brussels for a few days now but I've been very sick, and
> now things are getting worse. Looks like I should go back home while I
> still can, and cancel my talk.
>
> I already warned Stanislav and Torsten than they should be able to
> expand to fill the void, given that their presentations are around the
> same theme.
>
> I'm deeply sorry for this late cancellation, but being exposed to more
> conference germs is definitely not an option I should follow in my
> current state.
>
> That also means I'll miss the dinner. There seems to be a curse on me to
> prevent me from talking at FOSDEM :)
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez

Hi Thierry,

Sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell and won't be able to give
your talk.  I hope you feel better soon.

Maybe if you have some slides prepared, you could pass them on for
Stanislav and/or Torsten to cover?

All the best,
--
Andrew :-)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: F5862A37 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EA30 D855 D50F 90CD F54D  0698 0713 C3ED F586 2A37