[freejava] Very sick

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Thu Feb 3 13:11:04 CET 2011

On 02/03/2011 12:44 PM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hello Tom and other FreeJava-room fellows,
> =

> I've been in Brussels for a few days now but I've been very sick, and
> now things are getting worse. Looks like I should go back home while I
> still can, and cancel my talk.
> =

> I already warned Stanislav and Torsten than they should be able to
> expand to fill the void, given that their presentations are around the
> same theme.

Yes, thank you for the heads-up warning. I am sorry it turned out this
way, I was looking forward to your talk. Main thing: get well soon, I
hope it's nothing serious.

I hope you wouldn't mind if we used parts of your blogpost[1] to cover
some of the topics you wanted to talk about? I believe you said the talk
was mostly dealing with things mentioned in that post. Slides would be
nice as well of course, but no pressure.

[1]
https://fnords.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/the-real-problem-with-java-in-linux=
-distros/

-- =