[freejava] Re: Very sick

Tom Marble tmarble at info9.net
Thu Feb 3 16:38:22 CET 2011

On 02/03/2011 05:44 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hello Tom and other FreeJava-room fellows,
>
> I've been in Brussels for a few days now but I've been very sick, and
> now things are getting worse. Looks like I should go back home while I
> still can, and cancel my talk.
>
> I already warned Stanislav and Torsten than they should be able to
> expand to fill the void, given that their presentations are around the
> same theme.
>
> I'm deeply sorry for this late cancellation, but being exposed to more
> conference germs is definitely not an option I should follow in my
> current state.
>
> That also means I'll miss the dinner. There seems to be a curse on me to
> prevent me from talking at FOSDEM :)

We are sorry too! And as Stanislav said: the top priority now
is to get well soon!

And here I was all ready to grill you on the OpenStack Bexar release
and how/why Free Java is important to you (OpenStack), your customers..
(but more likely your customer's customers). That can wait for
another time -- and the beer will be on me!

Get well!!!

--Tom