Speaker Selection!

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:30:51 CET 2014

Hi all!

Sorry for the delay, it was a very a difficult choice this time and it
took a bit to understand the best schedule and try to get the most
tracks.

This is the list of approved talks, in no particular order.

Thanks to anyone who participated, unfortunately we were not able to
select every one, and the choice this year was insanely difficult!

I hope the speaker who we could not select will still join us to enjoy
what we are preparing for this year Free Java DevRoom celebrations!

Cheers,
Mario

*  Packed Objects, Object Layout & Value Types - a Survey
*  Shenandoah - Project overview
*  Sustaining the zero assembler port in OpenJDK: An inside
perspective of CPU specific issues
*  Open Heart Surgery: HotSpot Debugging at the OS Level
*  Life in the trenches
*  The State of OpenJDK
*  Java 9: Make Way for Modules!
*  Beyond Java 9
*  What Three Big Development Trends Mean for Java
*  The ARM microJIT
*  What Lies Beneath?: Lessons learned hacking the OpenJDK
interpreter/compilers.
*  JCP State of the Union & Progress Report
*  Diagnosing Performance Issues Using Thermostat
*  Caciocavallo, or how we ported OpenJDK from embedded to cloud and
still liked it
*  Java restart with WebFX
*  The Wisdom Of Crowd Testing OpenJDK
*  InvokeBinder: Fluent Programming for Method Handles
*  OpenJDK Adoption Group Q&A
*  Fortress talk proposal
*  IcedTea-Web goes offline and beyond
*  MappedByteBuffer Operations SpeedUp of 150x
*  "cache2k, Java caching turbo charged"
*  Building an open Internet of Things with Java and Eclipse IoT
*  JFree - The Long and Winding Road (Ahead)

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: